RHINO GOLD CARD Application Form
NEW RATES FOR Rhino Club.
- Your basic Rhino Card will cost you R250 per person (under 60 yrs of age) or R230 per person(over 60 yrs of age) for a year’s membership. There is no juvenile rate.
Eg. An individual membership will cost R 250 (one person).
Eg. A couple Card - will cost R 500 i.e. you will be buying two memberships @R250 each = R500 and ONLY THOSE 2 PEOPLE enter for free. However, as long as ONE of the cardholders is present, any second person can enter with you for free because you have paid for two memberships (e.g. Your partner is staying at home and you want to take a friend with you instead.) Eg. A Family or a Multi Card of four people will cost R 1000. However, a surcharge of only R 125 per person is charged for each extra member, where a family or group has more than four people.
- Where a Rhino Club member books accommodation, the Leatherbacks apply to their guests as well – but THE VALID Rhino Club MEMBER has to be present.
- Your Rhino Gold card will have your ID and name on it, plus your partner’s ID, plus the number of memberships you have paid for e.g. No. 1 will be printed onto the card where there is only 1 membership purchased; e.g. No. 2 will be printed on the Couple card; e.g. No. 4 on a Family Card where 4 memberships have been purchased, etc
- This membership gives you
- the Leatherback 40% discounts and other specials - The Leatherback discounts apply to all your guests in your chalet or ordinary campsite.
- free gate entry to our Parks
- preferential Helpdesk service and
- the monthly enewsletter (keeping you up to date with Conservation issues).
- this includes free gate entry into the iSimangaliso Wetland Park. Terms and Conditions apply. NNB. The Conservation and Community levy of R 5 per person per day is a separate cost and in not waived by the Rhino Gold Card.
Please supply your identity number. If one membership is purchased, that member is issued with their own Card under their ID Number and Surname.
If a Couple or Family or Mullti Card is purchased, the Card will be issued in the name of the principle cardholder with only two ID Numbers. Ie. A second ID number can be added only where more than one membership has been purchased. Eg. to a Couple or Group Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
A. CHOOSE TYPE OF CARD AND WRITE NUMBER OF MEMBERSHIPS BEING PURCHASED:
INDIVIDUAL - 1 PERSON = __________
COUPLE - 2 PEOPLE = _______________
FAMILY - a) FROM 3 TO 4 PEOPLE @ R 1000 OR MULTI CARD) = _________
b) 4 PEOPLE @ R 1000, PLUS SURCHARGE FOR EXTRA DEPENDANTS @ R 125 PER PERSON (MAXIMUM 6 DEPENDANTS) = ________
MULTI CARD - 4 PEOPLE @ R 1000, PLUS SURCHARGE FOR EXTRA PEOPLE @ R 125 PER PERSON (MAXIMUM 6 EXTRA PEOPLE - NO MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE ON A MULTI CARD.) = _______________
B. Details of principle card-holder
ID Number 1: *
NNB: If applying for more than one person, please supply the principle ID Number plus one other most likely to be used
ID Number 2: *
Home Telephone: (including code)
Work Telephone: (including code)
I would like to receive KZN Wildlife information via e-mail: YES OR NO
B. Payment Details for the Rhino Gold Club.
1. BANK Transfer/INTERNET transfer: KZN Wildlife, First National Bank: Midlands Mall/Pietermaritzburg, Account Number: 62031285506, Branch Code: 257355.
Give your RHINO CARD NUMBER, NAME OR ID NUMBER for reference purposes, AND FAX the deposit slip to 033 8451015 or 0865058892 or email email@example.com
2. CREDIT CARD:
Credit Card number:
Last 3 digits on back of Credit Card:
Expiry Date: (yy/mm/dd)
Signature Date: (yy/mm/dd)
AMOUNT PAID: ______________________
Thank you for your continued support of our Club. We welcome suggestions and comments from our valued members!
Rhino Club Helpdesk
Tel: 033 8451008/1009
Fax: 086 505 8892 or 033 8451015